Saturday, June 18, 2011

on your mark, get set, go!

here I am, at home, jobless, almost pennyless (due to the fact that the money in my bank will be 'donated' to celebrity fitness this month leaving me with extreme devastation). I have become a TV-addict, (I am addicted to The Kardashians, Kloe & Lamar hahahaha), I am an ultimate sleepyhead, I can only fall asleep after 3am and I wake up at 3pm. I eat junk, and make coffee and oat at 4pm. I only exercise in front of the TV. and I clean up my room over and over again. SO YES apparently I am living THE Life.

not.

BOSAN lah !

after 6 hardworking/playful/disastrous/dramatic years, I now possess LAM Part I & Bachelor of Architecture(hons) LAM Part II. so yeah! One more step to being an official architect.
that is : to GET A JOB!

Job hunting begins! hoooooraah!

No comments:

Post a Comment